Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas spirit

Today, Henry's Christmas "project" was to make a Santa face (aka paper plate, red construction paper, and cotton balls - seriously, you can do soooooo many kids' Christmas activities with cotton balls).  I busted him talking (exchanging "Ho Ho Ho's") with Santa quite a few times - a picture of him on Santa's lap when he was 6 months old (by the way, Lisa, Henry said that the baby in this picture is baby Owen, certainly not Henry - "I no go sit on Santa.")

Who doesn't love watching the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree lighting? 

After watching the Christmas Tree lighting, I tried to recreate my own :) 

You can tell that we've had our Christmas music on non-stop around here - I heard Henry saying "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow" when he was playing today!  His top Christmas song requests for me to sing - "Jingle Bells" and "Rudolph Reindeer nose song."  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Henry!! You certainly are in the Christmas spirit!! Can't wait for our play date next week and our visit to Macy's the following week! Maybe then you will sit on Santa's lap! :)

    ReplyDelete