Wednesday, December 12, 2012

California

Philip and Henry held down the fort here at home (with some lovely help from Henry's Oma, thank you again), so I (along with my lovely Aunt Jackie) could go visit my sister and her family in the valley for a few days, Imperial Valley, that is.  It was like a summer vacation, at 68 degrees, but that's winter to them!

I couldn't get enough of this little guy, Jack Christopher Darcy, born on November 25th.  I honestly forgot he was there at times, he was so stinkin quiet!  What a good little babe! 

Riley kept us busy.....dancing, playing with her new Barbie and Hungry Hippo, making cookies, looking for her Elfie, reading, and so on and so on.

My brother-in-law, Chris, works for the Border Patrol down there.  Here she is, the border!  I learned so much about how it all works, very interesting stuff.

I had to sneak in lunch at In-N-Out, Phil's favorite burger joint! 

When I left home, the grass was still green/brown.  When I returned, there was no more grass.  16 inches of snow, bummer I missed it all :)

Thank you for a great vaca, Steph - loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment