Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Bunny

We headed to the Mall of America to meet the Easter Bunny this morning.  I had absolutely no expectation that Henry was actually going to go near this guy at all, but when we were in line, he was sooooo excited and was saying things like "Let's hurry, I want to give the Easter Bunny a biiiiiig hug" and "I'm going make her laugh like this, hahahahahaha!"  Even up until the person right in front of us was up there, he was still pretty pumped.  Then it came our turn.....
 .....I had to drag him off the floor because he just dropped straight down and started bawling!  There was no way he was going to look at the lady who was taking our picture, either.  So,  here I am with the Easter Bunny :)

As soon as we were 2 steps away, Henry was as happy as a clam again and ready to partake in some more of the festivities....."Let's go find candy, Mommy!"

Here he's hunting for the perfect egg, as part of the scavenger hunt. 

On our drive home, out of the blue he said, "I cry, Mommy, and you have to take the picture for me."  Then he must have had a really good dream about that Easter Bunny during his nap, because afterwards I asked him again if he had fun at the mall and this was his response - "Yes, I do.  I make the Easter Bunny laugh like this, hahahahaha.  I sing her a really nice song too!"  Not sure where I was for this laughing and singing :)  Too funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment