Monday, April 29, 2013

spring (summer?) has sprung!

We had an absolutely beautiful weekend here, the first one of the year actually!  Henry hung with Oma & Opa while Phil and I got to go to the Twins game (thank you again), my first of the season.  75 degrees, sunny, and a Twins win - what more could you ask for?  

On Sunday, we went over to Waldoch Farms to check out their open house.  It never seems to disappoint - farm animals, a balloon man, cookies and lemonade (or lemolade, according to Henry), and.....

.....plant your own flower.  Check out these 2 manly men planting 1 pretty pansy :)

It was like a non-stop block party outside this weekend.  The neighbors were all out and the streets were filled with bikes.  I know I surprised a few neighbors with the size of my belly, after a long winter of wearing heavy jackets, only a few people knew I was pregnant!   

No comments:

Post a Comment