Monday, September 16, 2013

Preschool

Henry started Preschool last week!  As we're standing outside the school and I'm trying to get the "First Day of Preschool" photo, there were just too many "new friends" walking by to get him to pay any attention to me!

Northpoint Elementary School is right in our housing development.  It's wonderful, it literally takes me 2 minutes to drive there - if I wasn't 36 weeks pregnant I'd be taking him there on my bike while the weather is still so nice.  This is the school he'll be going to until 3rd grade.  All the big kids in the neighborhood go there, and we've only heard good things about it.   


Off he goes!  

He did very well with the pick-up and drop-off for the first week (much better than I did).  He gave me a huge wave and a "Bye Mommy" when I was done signing him in.  Then he asked me, "Where did you go have coffee when I was at school?" when I came back to get him!  


No comments:

Post a Comment