Tuesday, December 17, 2013

2 months

Baby girl is 2 months old already!  She is definitely just going with the flow around here.  Henry is so in love with her - plays on her playmat with her, has a chair right next to the changing table as he's handing me diapers and wipes, gives ample kisses and hugs throughout the day, asks "Is it tummy time yet, Mommy,"  picks out her jammies and gets mad if I try to pick out a different pair, says "It's ok Lydia, I'm right here," if she's crying.  She's still eating and sleeping well (a 9 hour stretch last night, yahoo), no complaints there at all.  She's a strong little bugger - rolled over for the first time at 8 weeks; we got the second one of the night on video :)  I thought it was a fluke, but she's done it 5 more times since then (I think I can stop counting now)!  She's smiling up a storm - gotta love those huge toothless grins, such a sweet little girl.  Loves chatting with her Dad every night when he gets home from work!  

She had her doctor's appointment today.  
Weight: 11 lbs, 5 oz (50th %ile)
Length: 22 3/4" (60th %ile)

No comments:

Post a Comment