Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I have a few pics I've been meaning to post lately.  

The kids really do love it when Phil takes out his guitar.  

Wow, playing the guitar together nicely?  

Taking turns is not Lydia's strong suit quite yet, which usually brings tears from at least one child :) 

Lydia is finally taking some steps now!  It's crazy to think that Henry was walking for at least 3 months by this time.  I'm ready for her to start walking now, so I can actually set her down when we go places (Henry's school, outside to play, etc).  

She's such a little music lover.  Everything is an instrument to her.  I took her to a Music Together class last week, just her and I.  She couldn't wipe the grin off her face the whole time we were there.  She was be-bopping to the music and dancing up a storm!  

On Friday mornings, they have "toddler time" at the Sky Zone Trampoline Park, where it's limited to kids ages 5 and under, which is perfect for us!  Check out that hair, it was crazy that day! 

This beauty of a snowman was built before all of our snow melted away these past few days.  Lydia was stuck in one spot like the little kid on "A Christmas Story," can't you tell?!

And finally, look at this handsome little 4-year-old preschooler.  Gosh, I love school pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment