Thursday, January 8, 2015

Brrrrrrr

It's soooooooo cold out there these past few days.  I think we were the only district in the metro that actually had school yesterday (and I was A-OK with that).  
Phil took some time off of work around Christmas, so we went on a few indoor outings with the kids.  One morning, we checked out the gymnastics club, Perpetual Motion, for open gym.  Look at Lydia, my little gymnast, so proud of herself for walking across her balance beam.....

.....and jumping on the trampoline :)

They had a bouncy house blown up there, as well, which I'm pretty sure was Henry's favorite!

One Sunday morning, we went bowling at the Brunswick Zone, another great indoor activity in the winter.  Henry was pumped - "I got 68 points!"

We made our first trip of the season out to the backyard to get on the lake for some skating a couple weekends ago (well, Henry and Dad skated while Lydia and I watched).  Henry started skating lessons this week, which will go through the month of January.

Lydia will NOT keep her mittens on, unless I tuck them into her coat so hard that she can't pull them off :)  Obviously, I didn't have them on too well here.

On this afternoon, Henry said he was the horse and Lydia was the cowboy.  He was pulling her all over the place, and she was lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment