Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Happy Happy Birthday

Yes, a very happy birthday it was for me this year, the big 3-2 went down last Friday!  First off, a stop at Caribou on my way to work.  I have such a thing for iced coffee right now, love it.   

My most favorite gifts that I received, from Henry (with just a little bit of help from his Oma) - this picture frame with the cutest picture of he & I, the beautiful necklace with butterflies and a unicorn (he told me that I'll look as pretty as Vanna - yes, the boy LOVES Vanna White - when I wear this necklace, with a Vanna dress, of course), and the lilacs that he picked!  Could I have asked for sweeter gifts from my sweet boy?!

After work, we headed to the Witch's Tower in Minneapolis.  They open it up 1 day out of the whole year for people to go up to the top to see the views of the city, and this year it just happened to be on my birthday!  Of course the line was crazy to get up there, so we just walked around the park and then headed off to dinner, my request was Punch Pizza :)

After dinner, Phil treated me to some Wuollet's cupcakes, absolutely delicious.  Thank you to my boys for a wonderful birthday!


1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Mama Sarah!! Looking forward to our date with the boys in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete