Wednesday, May 29, 2013

20 weeks

The halfway point has arrived, 20 weeks and 2 days.  I'm not nauseous or sick anymore, thank God!  One of my favorites, coffee, still doesn't always agree with me as much as I love it when I'm not with child, but that's ok I guess, I'll deal with it.  

 So, the ultrasound was today, 1 healthy baby is growing in there!  These pictures are just crazy, the details they can get now are amazing!    They measure the head, abdomen, and femur bone, and between all those measurements they believe the baby is 12 ounces right now.  Heartbeat was at 146.

Everything looked good, no issues, which is always good.  We'll take it!  Only a mother can look at these ultrasound pictures and say, "Oh, how beautiful!"  Look at that adorable little thumb-sucker.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy everything is good with baby! LOVE the thumb sucking picture, SO cute!

    ReplyDelete