Monday, January 20, 2014

3 months


Here are a few things I want to remember some day.....
That sweet, big brother Henry asked me one night when I was giving her a bath, "Mommy, why are her eyes blue?"  I told him that God wanted her to have blue eyes so that's what he gave her.  Then he told me, "God did a really nice job painting them for her - they're so pretty!"

I just heard her first laugh a few days ago - too stinkin cute!  I was over-exaggerating my laugh and she was trying to copy me. 

She can roll over from front to back.  Sleeping anywhere from 6-11 hours at a stretch at night.  Eating 5-7 times/day.  I've pretty much put away most of her size 3 month clothing, now onto 3-6 month and 6 month clothing.   

She has found her hand/fist/fingers and they're in her mouth a lot.  Let the drooling begin!  Henry says, "Mommy, she's dripping again."  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment