Sunday, March 30, 2014

random things I want to remember some day

So, I know everything goes in phases with little ones, right?  Well, here are the clothing phases of Henry's that I can remember so far.....in other words, these are the ONLY clothes that he has wanted to wear during these phases.  Some mornings I'd swear he's a teenage girl trying to decide what to wear instead of a 3-year-old boy!  I'd say this is maybe throughout the last 6 months, or so?    
1. pajamas
2. shorts and short sleeve t-shirts (yep, all winter long)
3. jeans
He's been telling me lately that he doesn't have enough "cool" shirts now, ha!  I don't dare buy him any new clothes right now unless he approves of them because they'll just go to waste and he won't wear them.  Oh, Henry, you crack me up!

I took this picture one day after school.  That day when he went to school, he was wearing the gray long sleeve shirt underneath the blue short sleeve one, and yes, his jeans were on the correct way.  Well, when I picked him up, the pants were on backwards, the blue shirt was now underneath and the gray shirt was on top - backwards - and inside out.  Must have been one rough afternoon at preschool :)

Lydia's hair - check it out.  That hair is something else.  The scraggly pieces on the top and behind her right ear just make me smile.  Phil thinks we need to trim them, but I say "no way!"  

Lydia's update:  She now has her 2 bottom teeth, and she loves playing with them with her lips.  Poor baby has her first cold right now.  I'm afraid I gave it to her, as I'm finally getting over mine after 2 weeks.  I had to bring up the swing from the basement so she can sleep in it in order to be more upright, as she's so congested.  

No comments:

Post a Comment