Thursday, May 29, 2014

Memorial Day weekend

The weather was absolutely beautiful for our Memorial Day weekend this year, warm and sunny!  On Saturday, we went over to St. Cloud for a couple hours for Phil's cousin's high school graduation party.  It was nice for us to see many of his relatives, especially Old Papa.   

How cute, Lydia and Old Papa are playing Kitty House together!

This is the best pic I could get of this wild child and that wild child!  Oh, they are something else when they get together :)

We enjoyed our first dinner out on the deck on Sunday night!  


On Monday, we went to a BBQ at the neighbor's house.  The kids were busy for a couple hours with the water toys!  

Cute, cute, cute kiddos!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah! Your kids are so beautiful! I love catching up with you guys on your blog. I see you live on a pond??? If I have that right you should text me sometime your tips on how you instilled it in Henry about water safety and respect. We are moving to Moorhead and have a long backyard, but at the end is a water hazard on a golf course. I'm a little nervous, but ready to drill it into our kids' heads respect for the water.

    ReplyDelete