Monday, January 28, 2013

Lots of snow

We spent soooo much time outside in the snow today, that our coats were soaked when we came inside.  If this were 20 years ago, we'd need bread bags in our boots, too!

Looks like somebody is gearing up for mowing season a little early this year. 

So, the snow was absolutely perfect for snowballs or any other snow concoction we wanted to make.  At first, I tried to talk Henry into making a snowman, and then he asked for "Santaland," and then he changed it to "a house," and then I finally negotiated to keep it simple with a fort, because forts are way awesome in his eyes right now.  

We made it as tall as he was before he couldn't resist the urge any longer to crash it down, shocking, I know!
I was quite tired when we came inside.  I asked Henry if he was tired too, and the response I got was "NOOOO" as he sprinted away.  I'm thinking he really was a little worn out at least, as he did take a good nap this afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bread bag reference...I totally did that when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my little Love Lump, I missed you when I was shoveling all of our snow. Your little orange shovel looked lonesome sitting there with no one to use it. I think mowing your driveway looks lots more fun than shoveling all that snow! xoxoxo Love, Oma

    ReplyDelete