Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What's up?

It's almost the middle of January already, that's crazy.  What do we have to show for ourselves?  I feel like we've had a lazy couple weeks around here, but I guess that's ok sometimes.  We're about to rev up our winter activity calendar next week!  

We've been doing quite a bit of playing outside this week, it's been great out there.  Henry thinks it's hilarious to get out his summer toys in the snow!  We've been out skating on the weekends.  Henry and I went and picked up a hockey stick for him today, so we'll bust that out this weekend.  

Sitting so nicely for a haircut while watching Curious George :)  I just can't find anybody else to cut his hair like June cuts it.  June, we're coming back (I just wish you were a little closer)!  Whenever I mention getting him a haircut, he brings me my phone and says, "here Mommy, call June."  

Lovin' Lucy :)  "Mommy, I get Lucy her blanket and all her toys so she's not sad."  

Just play, play, playin' around here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment