Sunday, January 13, 2013

She & Her

Yep, Henry named these two She & Her.  She is the one in blue and Her is the one in red (also known as Llama Llama).  He tells me Her is the mommy and She is the baby.  Boy, does he ever LOVE She & Her right now.  He loves them so much that he agreed to a trade deal to get them into his crib - his crib is starting to get a little ridiculous with the number of stuffed animals and blankets in it, so he agreed to get rid of 3 little animals in order to make room for these two.  They go everywhere with him, as you can see here, they're having lunch :)   

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I hope Owen doesn't see She & Her tomorrow...he might try to steal them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry, even though you informed me that I am not allowed to play with She and Her, I can't wait to meet them from afar very soon. I love you.

    ReplyDelete