Tuesday, May 14, 2013

outings

Oh, the fun places we've been hitting up lately!  Once again, I'm far behind on my blog posts, however I do have (multiple) excuses - (a) we were getting the inside of our house painted, therefore, (b) not staying here, and (c) Henry and I decided to take a road trip back to NoDak for a few days.  So, I'm trying to get caught up now!  

We haven't been to the Wild Rumpus in ages, so we met Lisa & (baby) Owen for a coffee one morning, then headed over for some stories, animal lovin', and dancing!
Can the little purple door inside the big door be any cuter?!

Nice to meet you, kitty.  Henry was trying to get the cat to "shake" like Lucy does at home.  How do these animals put up with little toddlers putting their hands all over them, bless their hearts.

I'm pretty sure they were "shake, shake, shakin' their sillies out" here :)


On a side note, I had my 16 week doctors appointment a couple weeks ago, everything looked good, heartbeat was at 142.  Up next, the ultrasound in 2 weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment