Wednesday, May 15, 2013

still on the go

I do love going to the downtown Minneapolis library when we have a lunch date scheduled with Phil.  There's just so much to do there and the place is HUGE!
How studious does he look here (and old too)!  



Then, onto Chipotle for lunch - I'm pretty sure Henry took down the whole entire side of guac (aka blockamole according to him).

 Funny story - This is what Henry's donut looked like on Mother's Day morning when he said, "Mommy, I don't like this one anymore.  I want to trade with you because I REALLY like sprinkles!"  Gee, Happy Mother's Day to me - enjoy your half eaten donut with no frosting, mmmmm :)

2 comments:

  1. We Mommies will do anything for our little ones, and in my book, this certainly proves it.
    Happy Mother's Day to the best Mommy our little Henry could ever have.
    I love you! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blockamole is the best, Henry! Ahh, I love it! We need to schedule a June play date...Owen missed his buddy, Henry yesterday!

    ReplyDelete