Monday, October 7, 2013

38 1/2 weeks

I'm late with this one.  I'm now 39 weeks.....today.  My weekly appointments have been uneventful, which I've said all along is just fine with me.  Baby's heartrate this week was 148.  I've seen 2 different doctors in the past 2 weeks and they both said they think the baby will be smaller than Henry was (8 pounder).  We'll see?  Just this past weekend, I've really been feeling slow-moving, but maybe it's the rainy weather we've been having too!

In other news.....I really having nothing else crazy to report.  Henry's been busy with preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  He's LOVING it!  He's always asking when he gets to go back to school.  I'm so happy that he enjoys it.  
Our church playgroup started up this week for the school year, so that was fun getting to see those people again.  All the ladies couldn't believe I was STILL pregnant!  
We got our mums and pumpkins out on the porch, and it's finally feeling like Fall weather around here.  Speaking of Fall weather, I'm hungry for some apple crisp.....that'll be dessert tonight.  Along with this cool and rainy weather, it's been hard to check off all the places we like to visit in the Fall.  We had one nice afternoon 2 weekends ago, where we hit up Anoka County Farms.  Henry and Phil went to the  Eveland Family Farm last Sunday when I went to work for the day.  We still haven't made it to my favorite local apple orchard yet, Pine Tree Apple Orchard - too wet outside - hopefully soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment