Sunday, October 6, 2013

baby's room

Ready or not, this baby is coming.....any day now, in fact!  Henry's down the hall in his "blue-big-boy-room," so I made a few changes to the baby's room, nothing crazy.  We had the room painted a grayish/greenish if you ask me; I like it.  The furniture is all in the same place, but I switched out the bedding and decor.  I went with gray, yellow, and white, and then I figure I'll add a little blue or pink when this baby gets here.  

Aaahhh, this chair will get plenty of use (again) in the upcoming months.  Luckily, it's all broken in; nice and cozy.  


Yes, Henry (the beaver) has left his mark, teeth marks that is, on the crib.  He successfully chewed up 3 of 4 sides of the crib in his tenure in there.  It gives it character, right? 



No comments:

Post a Comment