Saturday, October 19, 2013

homecoming

Thank you to our hospital visitors.....
Lydia's Opa & Oma (I don't think Oma can wipe the grin off her face:)


Auntie Sonja 

And 24 hours later, we were outta there!  Lydia had her "24-hours-old" tests - birth weight (she only lost 4 oz), hearing test, and a few others I can't remember, but she passed them all with flying colors and they gave us the green light to head home.

Somebody was excited to get home and see that big brother, I think :) 

This is what was waiting for us on our front porch.  Do we have the best neighbors in the world or what?!

Get ready Lydia, that big brother of yours was pretty excited to see you too! 

1 comment:

  1. My precious Lydia Mae, it is so true that I can't wipe the smile off of my face, but that is only because I have been waiting for you to become a part of my life for nine long months. Now that you are here, you have become my heart.
    I love you! Oma

    ReplyDelete