Thursday, February 20, 2014

4 month stats

Miss Lydia got to visit Dr. Sakkal today for her 4 month check-up.  Henry came along too and was singing Doc McStuffins' "time for your check-up" song the whole time (you moms of toddlers who watch the Disney Channel out there will know exactly what song I'm talking about)!  

Length: 24 1/2 inches
Weight: 14 pounds
Head: 16 1/2 inches 
All are right around the 50th percentile.  

Dr. Sakkal said I must have some high-calorie, nice and fattening milk for her.  Must be my evening bowl of ice cream every night, right?!  He said it was totally up to me if I wanted to start her on any solids but he didn't think it was necessary right now with how well she's doing, and I agree.  Maybe I'll revisit it in a month, we'll see?

Here's a picture from yesterday's walk outside.  It was 40 degrees and beautiful.  We were out for an hour.  Lydia was loving just sitting in the stroller like a big girl and Henry was loving sledding with the neighbor boys! 
I'll leave you all with the chorus from Doc McStuffins herself - "I'm gonna check your ears, check your eyes, find out how much you've grown......time for your check-up"!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment