Monday, February 24, 2014

my favorite day

Aaaahhhh, sunny and 70 degrees, my kinda day!  Lydia couldn't come all this way and not get her swimsuit on to take her first dip in the ocean, right?!  She has the clammiest little feet, therefore they were magnets to that white sand.  She and I sat on the beach and watched Henry and Phil play around - that water was cold, cold, cold.  At the end of our trip, I asked Henry what his favorite part of Florida was, and he replied, "jumping over the BIG waves with Daddy."  I loved that answer - such a simple thing :)

By far, the cutest beach bod I saw out there :)

Look at that hair, just blowing in the wind!

The cold water sure didn't stop this guy!


Henry was able to "touch" in the pool, and it wasn't a zero-entry pool.  He's getting TOO big!

Up on the 16th floor, we all sat on the edge with our feet in the hot tub, a nice way to end my favorite day :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment